Saturday, 12 August 2017 from 12:00 to 16:00
Urbanest, 199 Westminster Bridge Road, London, SE1 7FP
You will learn how to: get prepared for a photo shoot (selection of space and set-up of the equipment, timing). The master class will cover various techniques for taking photos and edit images (the basic principles of Photoshop post-mastering). As part of the master class, Diana will provide theoretical base and all participants will have a chance to practice at the Westminster bridge.
Master Class is based on the photographer’s personal experience, collected over the years and, of course, practical knowledge of photography.
12:00 – 14:00 – Theory
14:00 – 18:00 – Practice
THIS COURSE FOR THOSE WHO WANT:
• to learn what and how to take photos
• to deal with all camera settings;
• to optimise your knowledge on photography.
You will learn how:
✔ To understand your camera:
• to adjust camera properly and hold it correctly while taking pictures
• to pick up true shooting settings
• to seek for good quality pictures
✔ How to use lighting:
• See and understand the basic characteristics of light
• Use light to transfer volume and texture leased facilities
• Precisely control the brightness of images
• Configure the correct colour reproduction.
• Control light
✔ How to consciously place objects in the scene:
• Correct choice point shooting.
• To determine the viewing angle and limits the frame.
• highlight key points and get rid of superfluous details that distract the viewer.
• Transfer the picture static or dynamic objects.
• Create the mood and interest of the audience.