11th July 2015, from 15:00 to 20:00
City University London Northampton Square
London EC1V 0HB
15:00 – 18:00 – theoretical part
18:00 – 20:00 – practical part with professional models
THIS COURSE FOR THOSE WHO WANT:
• to learn what and how to photograph;
• to deal with all camera settings;
• to optimize your knowledge on photography;
You will learn how:
✔ To understand your camera:
• to adjust camera properly and hold it correctly while taking pictures.
• to pick up true shooting settings.
• to seek for good quality pictures.
✔ How to use lighting:
• See and understand the basic characteristics of light.
• Use light to transfer volume and texture leased facilities.
• Precisely control the brightness of images.
• Configure the correct colour reproduction.
• Control light
✔ How to consciously place objects in the scene:
• Correct choice point shooting.
• To determine the viewing angle and limits the frame.
• highlight key points and get rid of superfluous details that distract the viewer.
• Transfer the picture static or dynamic objects.
• Create the mood and interest of the audience.
You will learn how to: get prepared for shooting (the study of space, choice of equipment, timing) what and how to photograph; to process images ( the basic principles of Photoshop postmastering). As part of the master class Diana is providing not only a theoretical block, but practical part in the Holland Park with professional models.
Master Class is based on the photographer’s personal experience, collected over the years and, of course, practical knowledge of photography.