Sunday, 6 December 2015. Opening hours: 14:00 – 18:00
24 Binney Street, W1K 5BQ Westminster
Ticket price £8 (£10.00 at the door). Book in advance via this link.
Children under 12 go free. All children must be accompanied by an adult
A fun event for the whole family, where you can:
– listen to the Cathedral’s choir performing Christmas carols
– take part in a series of fun master classes for children and parents
– enjoy a coffee or tea with a delicious Ukrainian dessert
– find great presents for your loved ones at our gift shop
– take part in the Christmas raffle for a chance to win amazing prizes
– and much more
All proceeds from the event will go to Ukraine Aid towards helping Ukrainian children from internally displaced families currently living in Artemivsk, Donetsk region. They had to leave their home in the conflict zone, but could not afford to go further away than 30 kilometres from the frontline.
Your ticket and voluntary donation will fund purchase of such everyday items as baby food, nappies and school stationary, which these families desperately need but find difficult to afford.