26th March 2016, 12:00
City University London Northampton Square
London EC1V 0HB
Ukrainian, Russian or English
THIS COURSE IS FOR THOSE, WHO WANT:
• to learn what and how to photograph;
• to deal with all camera settings;
• to optimize your knowledge of photography;
You will learn how:
✔ To understand your camera:
• to adjust camera properly and hold it correctly while taking pictures.
• to pick up actual shooting settings.
• to seek for high-quality pictures.
✔ How to use lighting:
• See and understand the fundamental characteristics of light.
• Use light to transfer volume and texture leased facilities.
• Precisely control the brightness of images.
• Configure the correct colour reproduction.
• Control light
✔ How to consciously place objects in the scene:
• Correct choice of a point of shooting.
• To determine the viewing angle and limits the frame.
• highlight key points and get rid of superfluous details that distract the viewer.
• Transfer the picture static or dynamic objects.
• Create the mood and interest of the audience.
You will learn how to: get prepared for shooting (the study of space, choice of equipment, timing) what and how to photograph; to process images ( the basic principles of Photoshop Mastering).
Master Class is based on the photographer’s personal experience, collected over the years and, of course, practical knowledge of photography.